Friday, November 12, 2010

A Chat with Maria..


(November 10, 2010)

Maria Stella de Sequerra-Kreikenbeek was my classmate from the elementary grades to high school. She is a practicing Doctor of Medicine in Hawaii, U.S.A.

(maria)7:18pm..hi mau

(me)7:19pm..hello maria.. its 7:20pm here

(maria)7:20pm..good evening :)

(me)7:20pm..is it good morning there?

(maria)7:20pm..yup 1:11 am

(me)7:21pm..omg! what keeps u awake?

(maria)7:21pm..doing some odds and ends. i am used to working 24 hours

(me)7:22pm..don't overwork yourself, u don't need that..

(maria)7:23pm..re your political future...i think you will be a great statesman, congressman or senator :)

(me)7:23pm..Hehe.. like i said , it’s more of a joke at this time

(maria)7:23pm..hahaha..just write the laws of the land..see you have impressed me so much with all your writings

(me)7:24pm..i will know if i have to be serious about it by the end of the mayor's third term which is 2016..

(maria)7:25pm..i think you will be great!!...just do not limit yourself to pikit :)..ni bilib na ko nimo mau! bitaw....no pressure..but i still think you will be a good politician... :)

(me)7:26pm..ikaw ray bilib nako maria, hehe..i think we have enough good laws..our problem is more of implementing these laws

(maria)7:27pm..agree...due to a few good men left

(me)7:28pm..yes.. unless our tribe multiplies fast to dominate the world of politics here..we can only do so much..i agree that good men should be involved in politics..sometimes we can only effect the desired change if we call the shots

(maria)7:30pm..sad to say ...that is the reality...all the best to your future..you are very rational and astute and you will do what is best..just think of mau, jas, family first then you can give to the community

(me)7:32pm..yeah, my family is primordial..this is the simplest that i can do to better the lot of society..to make sure that my family- the basic unit of society - is raised well.

(maria)7:32pm..correct!!!..in medicine if there is an emergency..we always instruct patients to put oxygen on them first..then help everyone around them..you have done so well!!

(me)7:35pm..you too.. i know you are so good

(maria)7:35pm..i am still trying everyday to do a good deed..i am sure whatever you decide in the future..you will do very well as well.

(me)7:36pm..thank u maria.. u r next to believe in me, my wife was first, hehe

(maria)7:36pm..Hahahaha.. see? you have 2 fans already and counting..ok dear classmate...i have to catch some zzzzz's now.

(me)7:37pm..ok i'll let u go, that’s good 4u, take care, talk 2u again next time, sleep well, bye

(maria)7:38pm.. thank u.. regards to jas and family...talk to you later.. gud nite

(me)7:38pm..ok.. gud nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment